Foot & Ankle Care Specialists
Professional podiatric care for your entire family.
YOU DESERVE THE BEST CARE POSSIBLE FOR YOUR FOOT OR ANKLE PROBLEMS!
At the Westwood Foot Clinic, we specialize in helping you feel better by taking the time to listen to you and working our hardest to help you. By relating to each patient on a personal level, we take the time to really understand the problem and the circumstances – leading to faster relief and better results. We are a small, private clinic that takes pride in the personal care we are able to provide each patient we see.
YOUR FEET DESERVE SKILLED CARE!
New patients often tell us they have delayed getting treatment until they cannot stand their pain anymore. Typically, these patients have suffered in silence from bunions (enlarged big toe joint), neuromas (pinched nerve in ball of foot), heel pain, hammertoes, corns & calluses, and ingrown toenails.
They delayed seeing a doctor because they imagined that there would be an inconvenience to their schedule, they expected the treatment to be uncomfortable, or hoped the condition would improve over time. As they came to find, most often, these conditions do not resolve on their own without professional intervention.
After treatment, patients will often commend us for our gentle, caring approach and tell us that they regret not having come sooner.
We treat all types of adult and children’s foot problems, stressing preventative care and early medical intervention.
Common problems we treat:
Services we provide:
- Basic Foot Care
- Digital X-ray (for quick, accurate diagnosis & evaluation)
- Diagnostic Ultrasound (for evaluation of muscles, tendons, ligaments for sprains, soft tissue growths, plantar fasciitis, neuroma, etc.)
- Convenient in-office surgery area for minor foot procedures
- Out-patient, same-day surgery at Centennial Lakes Surgery Center in Edina
- Doppler and PADnet circulation testing (for detection of circulation problems)
- Custom-made and non-custom (laboratory made but “pre-fabricated”) foot orthotics
- Custom-made foot/ankle orthotics (AFO) and drop-foot braces
- Diabetic Shoes (Participant in the Medicare Diabetes Therapeutic Shoe Program)
- Special shoes for arthritic or swollen feet and hard to fit feet
- Full line of specialized foot care products: creams, pads, toe splints, etc.
- Jobst Service Center: We are the only foot clinic in the Twin Cities certified for fitting patients with stock, custom fit and special order compression stockings.
- Also: same day appointments often available, convenient parking & easy clinic access
If you need help for foot and ankle pain, schedule an appointment with a top specialist, Dr. Thomas Silver, at Westwood Foot Clinic. The office offers treatment for the greater Minneapolis area, including Plymouth and New Hope. To contact Westwood Foot Clinic in Golden Valley, MN, call (763) 220-8985.
“The place to get help for your feet when they hurt”